Friday 4 December 2015

Research and Planning Self Assessment

Research into horror films
I think my research into the horror films was quite good as I started from the 1950s to 2000s.
Research into a potential target audience
I personally think that my research into the target audience was alright but not the greatest as it wasn't very detailed. It was accurate as it had a wide range of audience for the questionnaire.
Time management
My time management isn't the greatest, sometimes my homework is late or I may not have done a post in time but I will get it done.
Use of digital technology or ICT 
I think my use of technology is quite good as I done ict for my GCSE and I have a good idea about the computers and what you can do.
Communication skills
My communication skills are quite good, I will speak to others and give them ideas and ill listen to what others have to say.
Level of care taken in the presentation of work
I think I take good care in my work but sometimes it can be rushed and not to the best of my ability. My blogs are in the correct order

No comments:

Post a Comment